...

Monday, September 11, 2017

09092017


My birthday tahun ni jatuh pada hari Sabtu, and it was a public holiday! Hari Agong! Starting this year Hari Agong di sambut pada 9 Sept, so every year 9 Sept cuti lag yer... hehe




Ami & Aiysh hantar voice msg singing happy bday song then later Abe whatsapped this photo






 KLA is Kak Long Anisz.. bukan KLIA yer.. hehe... that's Abah's wish kat FB, Ummi wish kat whatsapp



Thank you very much my frens, I really appreciate the effort, this was on Monday, hence the red & white uniform.


cute... kek for keknis.. i like


2 tudungs from Manja my SIL, tq anjerrr.. muash


Thank you family & friends for the birthday wishes. A year older.. a little wiser I hope.. haha... 
Alhamdulillah God has blessed me with a wonderful family & friends. 






more giftsss... huhu...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post