...

Friday, August 07, 2009

H1N1 Outbreak Break: Day 2

Apa aku buat on the 2nd day ek?.. hmm.. I went out shopping...wohuuu... sangat syiokk..



bonuslink card is still MIA... I fill up the form to get a replacement card..


I've been planning to get some shopping done since few days ago... finally dah settled on day 2.. so, the most important thing is.. I've accomplished few things that I have planned to do for this outbreak break...

Purchased few books too... n renewed my popular's card too..

So, what else did I do... (writing this on sunday)? Owhhh... yess... I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button... worth it sangat bli dvd.. sapa nk pinjam? let me know yek

okeh... let see what saturday has in store for me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post