...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

DJ

Yesterday May 6th punyer citer:




Since last week my trusted batmobile has been acting up on me...

The water in the coolant dried up frequently... and on 2 occasions, I detected leakages from the engine... thanx God I was at home (but the first one happened when I've just parked my car at ECM.. sgt spoil n ilang mood nak shopping), my dad took the car.. eh.. my batmobile to the nearest workshop.

And guess what was causing it...? that lid thingy (hok ado tulih 88kPa) n I am RM25 poorer... n later on went to another workshop... another RM55 gone... but thanx God, not from my pocket though...hehe... tenkiuuu daddy dearest.. for helping me out fixing the relay (wiring) n erkk.. ape ek another one... lupo lah...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post