...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ancasa - The Real Deal

Before I went to PD, for that moderation thingy.. I did some googling on Ancasa.. just to have some ideas on how the place gonna looks like... (totally forgotten that I went there before, also in Feb last year!!)

and... these were photos I found on the net...

and... the place indeed looks exactly like those photos.. (lerr... dah tu?? of course ler kan?) Taklaa... what I mean... usually from its (other hotels) website we'll be bombarded with photos of picture perfect place.. bla.. bla..bla.. kan... then.. once we got there... it is far from the truth... coz the camera angle made it looked nice... but... as for Ancasa nih..apa yg dlm gamba website dia tu tunjuk... the same view yg aku tgk in real life... haa gitu...

okeh... that's all... mcm duta Ancasa plak.. muahaha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post